You can’t shut down or restart your phone since the power button is destroyed. You also don’t know how to switch off your phone without the power button. If this is the case, you don’t have to worry; this tutorial is here to help.
A mobile phone’s buttons can be broken in a variety of ways. Your phone’s buttons are among the most fragile elements. All pieces are susceptible to wear and tear because they are constructed primarily of plastic, silicone, and metal.
You don’t have to be concerned about the long-term longevity of your mobile power button. However, this does not mean that you can’t harm it at any time or in any place.
Best Ways to Turn Off Phone without Power Button
Turning off your Android phone does not necessitate following any instructions. To switch off your smartphone, simply press and hold the power button for a few seconds. We’ll show you Some Other methods for shutting down your phone without the use of a power button in this article.
Occasionally, your smartphone’s power button may malfunction or stop operating due to accidental damage. The need to shut down your phone without the power button may occur at some point. The phone must be replaced on its whole if this is to be remedied. Use these strategies to turn off your Android device while you wait.
#1: Settings Options To Turn Off Your Device
Yes, you can use Android’s power-off option to shut down your phone. The settings menu on your phone gives you complete control over your device. Finding this setting on a smartphone can be challenging because different smartphone manufacturers use different themes or user interfaces (UIs). On the other hand, you will always be able to locate this option on an Android phone.
- Open the Settings.
- Take a look for “Power Off” tap on it, and you’re done.
- In some smartphones, the option to turn off the device is labeled “Switch Off” whereas, in others, the label reads “Turn Off”.
#2: Schedule Your Device To Power Off
Yes, If you have a device that runs on the Android operating system, you may program it to power off at a predetermined time. This option is quite helpful for those who wish to conserve some of the power that their battery provides. The steps are listed down below.
- Go into the Android device’s settings. In the menu, look for “Schedule Power Off” Or you can search on the setting search bar section.
- The scheduled power on/off can be accessed by clicking on it. Turn off your smartphone at a specific time each day.
#3: Accessibility Features
Accessibility allows you to shut down your Android device. Accessibility features are now standard on nearly every smartphone. It’s like the iPhone’s “assistive touch”. The accessibility features can be enabled by following these instructions.
- Go To Settings. Search for Accessibility can be found in the search bar.
- Click the accessibility shortcut in the menu bar.
- Select the accessibility floating menu then tap the power option.
#4: Using Third-party Applications
To turn off your smartphone, you can use a third-party app. Afterward, they can be used to shut down your device by asking for access permission. It is possible to shut off your device without pressing the power button by utilizing Power Menu.
- Get “Power Menu” from the Play Store and install it.
- The app will now ask for permission to access the device’s controls. To access the settings menu then select Take me to Settings.
- Give permission for Accessibility. Now, open the power menu in the app and shut down your device.