it’s time to say goodbye to distractions and improve productivity, learn how you can delete your Instagram account easily and efficiently with our in-depth step-by-step guide.
Instagram is one of the most popular and widely used apps in social media. People use it for many purposes like entertainment, business, and to showcase their talent, but most of the time people spend a lot of their time scrolling the reels.
Sometimes we find it engaging and full of distractions, I guess that’s why you’re here. If you want to delete your Instagram account because you are not able to concentrate on your work, you can do so permanently or even temporarily.
If you want to take a break for a while, you can delete it temporarily. In this case, all your data will be saved as is, but it will not be visible to your friends.
If you have made up your mind to delete it permanently, you can do so, your data will still be saved for 30 days. After 30 days, your data, including photos, videos, reels, and chats, will be permanently deleted.
Note: We have updated this article to include their new methods so that you can try these methods without any issues.
Best Ways to Safely Delete Your Instagram Account
There are two methods to delete your Instagram account: temporarily and permanently. We have covered all the steps to delete an Instagram account on an Android smartphone. Without any delay, let’s jump to the main point.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account Temporarily
If you want to Deactivate your account temporarily for any reason and you will come after a few days then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the browser and go to the official website of Instagram.
- Log in with the Account you want to Deactivate.
- Click on the Profile Option > Edit profile.
- Scroll down and you will see the option Temporarily deactivate my account option, click on it.
- Select the reason why are you deactivating your account and You can also choose the days to Automatically Reactivate if you want.
- Now just enter your Password and Click on the Temporarily Deactivate Account Button.
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently
If you do not want your personal information to be saved on Instagram, you can permanently delete your account. Make sure you have backed up all your data from Instagram before deleting your account. You can also skip the first four steps and go directly to the main page( direct link).
- Open your Instagram account in the browser and go to the Settings option.
- Now Scroll Down and click on Help > Help Center.
- Click on Hamburger Icon in the top right corner then tap on the option Manage your account.
- Click on Delete your account then select the option Delete your Instagram account.
- Scroll down and click on the Delete Your Account option.
- Select one of the Reasons mentioned there.
- Enter your password and click on the Delete button to delete your account permanently.
Important Note: If you ever want to get back on Instagram, you can easily get your account back within 30 days. After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted along with all your data.
We have updated this article on the basis of their new ways These two methods are the best and 100% working methods. Instagram itself provides all the instructions we’ve listed above. We have covered all the steps in a detailed manner which means you will never face any kind of problem. However, if you do face any issues, please share them with us in the comments section, and we will provide a solution as soon as possible.
Stay Focused 🙂
Read These Articles Too: